- Articles of Incorporation or Organization – This is filed through the Secretary of State and will designate your corporate status (Corporation of Limited Liability Company);
- Bylaws or Operating Agreement – We will prepare this specific documentation which designates the powers and rights of shareholders, directors and officers, and managers if operating as an LLC.
- Statement of Information – This will be prepared and filed on your behalf with the Secretary of State.
- Federal Tax ID Number Application – We will file this documentation with the IRS on your behalf.
Our Services Include The Preparation Of the Following Documents:
The Benefits of Incorporation
Rather than overpaying in taxes each year, you can take advantage of tax savings and the shield of liability that comes hand in hand with incorporation.
- Limited Liability – Since you are deemed as a separate entity when you operate as a corporation, you are not liable for any debts or liabilities incurred by your business . This means you and your personal assets will be protected during business litigation.
- Tax Savings – Since there are about 150 allowable expense deductibles for S corporations, and over 300 for C corporations, you can minimize your taxable income and take advantage of benefitting from pre-taxed income expenses
Save your home from foreclosure, secure an affordable monthly payment and seek a new beginning with bankruptcy.
- Wrongful Forclosures
We will determine whether filing a lawsuit is in your best interest and whether we can save your home or get you compensation for an unlawful sale. Additionally we will help you if you are in an unlawful detainer action resulting from foreclosure.
- Estate Planning
Protect your loved ones and assets by avoiding the excessive fees and costs that come with probate and instead allow us to maximize your estate planning measures.
Enhance the client-attorney experience by managing your case and communicating with all involved parties on MyCase.
Contact Us Today!
Licensed in California, New York, and Arizona (Florida pending), contact the legal experts at the Law Offices of Adela Z. Ulloa, APC today if you think bankruptcy may be your answer to a fresh start. We take our ethical and professional duties as attorneys very seriously and will always act in your exclusive benefit.